EMAX Pagoda II Antenna 80mm (LHCP)
Introducing the Emax “Pagoda II” by design by Maarten Baert.
Introducing the Emax “Pagoda II” by design by Maarten Baert. This thoughtfully designed circular polarized antenna utilizes a 3 tiered 1 oz copper PCBs to replace the typically fragile wire elements. The antenna only weighs 8 gm and will include the optional heavy duty polyolefin heat shrink to help protect PCB from damage. The Pagoda II has a very good axial ratio measurement <1.3 and SWR of 1.2.
It will work great as either TX or RX antenna and for best performance we recommend using it as matched set.
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz (5.55 – 6.05 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Radiation efficiency: 95%
- Length: 80MM
- 2 x EMAX PAGODA II Antenna